|Ratings & Reviews Details|
Approx Value: $200+
Date Visited: 4/12/2010
|My wife and I had booked a week but stayed only two days, This place is a fire hazzard with owner done wiring, water in gutters caused an over abundance of mosquitos, Power kept going off, dryer didnt work, hot plate didnt work, and all the demented owner could say was ...dont worry be happy....weird lace|
Review this Listing:
Have you been to this business? Login with your
Facebook account to quickly submit a review.
Businesses may post rebuttals to ratings and reviews (but must disclose their position as owner/manager). Businesses cannot delete existing comments. If a business sees comments as libelous and untrue (not merely "negative"), please use the FEEDBACK form to notify FoundLocally.