Victoria Travel: Victoria Area QuickTime VR
Here are some of our Virtual Reality Tours of Victoria , with a 360-degree wrap-around view of that point in the city.
Virtual Tours by Map
Zoom-out for outlying communities, zoom-in for inner city
Virtual Tours by Description
Ferry between Vancouver (Mainland) and Victoria
- BC Ferries inside Active Passage Panorama
- BC Ferries crossing Georgia Strait Panorama
- Horseshoe Bay BC Ferries dock Panorama
- Tsawwassen BC Ferries Dock Panorama
Victoria & Area
- Sidney-Town Fishing Wharf Panorama
- Sidney-Town Wharf Panorama
- Dallas Road Waterfront Panorama
- Inner Harbour BC legislature Panorama
- Inner Harbour-Tourist Info Panorama
- Sunset on the Gorge at Galloping Goose Trail
- Upper Gorge Panorama
- Colwood's Fisgard Lighthouse Panorama
- Colwood's Fort Rodd Panorama
- Sooke's Whiffen Spit Panorama
You can move left & right -- even look up and down -- using your mouse (or your keyboard's cursor
keys). You can also zoom in and out using the [Shift] and [Ctrl] keys.
Here is a thumbnail view of one of the above QuickTime Virtual Realiy Images. Can you guess which of the above it is?
If you do not have QuickTime installed with your browser, you should download it now. Since you may have to restart your computer you should bookmark this page before proceeding.
The files sizes are typically 150 kb to 200 kb in size, so the images may take a minute (or more) to load, depending on your download connection speed