Victoria Travel Accommodation: Choosing a Bed & Breakfast
Bed & Breakfasts are an inexpensive way to stay in Victoria , and provide you the opportunity to see how Victoria ns live. Most are members of the Victoria Bed & Breakfast Association, and all are required to be licensed by the City. Here are some of their more important standards:
- Single room minimum size is 75 sq. ft., double room at least 100 sq.ft.
- Proper beds in each guest room and clothes closet or clothes butler in each room
- $1 million public liability insurance as a B&B
- Smoke detectors located in each guest bedroom and on each floor of the home
- Bedroom windows must allow an emergency exit for guest.
- Two kilogram ABC fire extinguishers appropriately located and visible on each floor
- Individual towels available for each guest, changed and washed regularly